Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009



Hey I did it. These are my Pride and Joy. Three of the most outstanding people I have ever met. They are full of life and surprise me everyday. I am so greatful I was able to have them. Through a lot of trials they all came safe and sound with out any issues.

I love their idividual personalities. Each so unique it keeps me in wonder. I am shocked everyday at their talent for and their knowledge of life.

Kaylee is amazing with how analytical she is with everything and how literal she takes everything. Having the life that she does it amazes me to watch her grow into such a young woman. It also frightens me knowing all of the things that lay ahead for her. She is very strong willed and goal oriented and I am sure will surprise me even more in the future. Can I just say I HAVE A 10 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!

Lindsay is so sweet and kind. He has such a good heart and is such a good boy. He never complains or argues when asked to do a chore. He puts me in awe with the Spiritual questions he comes up with and I find myself on my knees asking my Father in Heaven the exact same questions. I have walked by his bedroom and found him trying his hardest to read the scriptures, without any motivation other than his own personal ones. He has a heart of gold and a firey temper to match. I think that comes with the territory of being a red headed Scotsman.

James is all life and joy. He smiles and laughs at everything. He truely finds joy in every little thing and repeats everything he hears. This can get his parents in a lot of pickles, but they seem to end with a great laugh. He teases already and does what he can to make any bad mooded person smile. He has such a unique mind and comes up with the most hilarious sayings. Scot and I find ourselves rolling on the floor laughing. He puts his backpack on every morning to go to school with the kids, he is in such a hurry to grow up.

Soon they will be grown and I hope they look back on their life with fondness. I try to live each day with joy, and I have to remind myself daily that forts and potions and messes in the house will all go away someday and I will pray for them to come back. I love my family.

5 comments:

Joey and Megan said...

Hey Jacki! Good to hear from you. Wow, your boys are huge. I can't believe how grown up they are. I drove by your neighborhood and thought of you last week. Looks like you guys are doing well. Stay in touch.
-Megan

Jess said...

Holy moly!!! Your kids have gotten so big! I am so glad that you are finally blogging so that I can keep track of you! I miss you guys!

joanne said...

I just checked my email and saw that you did it!!!i'm so excited to be able to see what your family is up to and how life is as a Wallace.hee hee. Kennadie is going to love this...talk to ya soon

julie said...

Hi brat! I love that you are blogging. I hope that I have time in the near future to continue my blog. I am now the family driver, with my butt in the car about six hours a day and the other four in the salon. I have to say that I feel blessed as well. Thanks for the cute pics of you're kids. I love how they are growing. I wish we saw more of Kaylee. She is so beautiful. She reminds me of you when you were little. You had such a strong sense of self that you wouldn't let anyone tell you what was what. Like the time when the dentist gave you that stuff to help you sleep so he could fix you're teeth. You absolutely refused to lay down. You were falling over chairs and stumbling around the room. It was hilarious. I don't know if it is more like Kaylee or James. I love you a ton and miss you.

Julie

Anonymous said...

Cute blog!! You're boys are getting so big! I was so happy to see Kaylee over Christmas for a few seconds that I did anyway, I am glad she loved her present. We tried to call you guys on her Birthday but I think I obviously don't have the right #. Hope all is well with you guys! Take Care

Kristee